21 may 2011

New design + crackle nails

Como véis he cambiado de nuevo el diseño del blog, esta vez es mucho más alegre, con un tono pastel rosa (gracias a Pastries por el layout!), y el banner del principio es una foto que hice de mi neceser donde guardo el maquillaje, como veréis soy una gran fan de MAC y Nars ;) espero que os guste!


As you can see I've changed again the design of the blog, this time it's more cherful, with a pink pastel tone (thanks to Pastries for the layout!), and the banner of the bottom is a picture I took of my dressing case where I save my make-up, as you can see I'm a big fan of MAC and Nars ;) hope you like it!

Crackle nails


El otro día compré el esmalte de efecto roto de Isadora (8 € por 6ml de producto, me parece un poco caro si los comparamos con los de Essence o Claires...) y así me quedaron las uñas. El esmalte azul es de H&M, se llama U Must Have This, y es uno de mis favoritos porque es un azul precioso y totalmente mate :)

The other day I bought the crackle nailpolish of Isadora (8€ for 6ml of product, I think it's a bit expensive if we compare this with the nailpolishes of Essence and Claires...) and so were my nails. The blue nailpolish is from H&M, called U Must Have This, and it's one of my favourites because it's a beautiful blue and totally mate :)
SHARE:

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Blogger Template by pipdig